BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ONErestoration

I want to call it ONE Restoration for it is this one that turned my life upside down, that turned my life around and that brought me everlasting life. I am talking about that one night in a distant land, in a simple stable where our Lord decided to be born..well our All-knowing and Everlasting Father in Heaven decided to bring his only son to us. So when I think of Jesus in a manger, wrapped in just a little bit of cloth, my heart widens and I am so thankful because that is where THE ONE ACT OF RESTORATION started and took its course. I know that my heart, my life, my soul is that manger and Jesus has found a place in this and is growing in me day by day. This act of restoration finds its climax in Jesus obeying and going to the cross to die. When He was raised from the dead, all who believe in HIM have eternal life. What a definition of RESTORATION, the ULTIMATE RESTORATION, THE ONE RESTORATION. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
Jesus, thank you that you started your BIG RESTORATION WORK when you were born in a simple manger in a stable. Thank you for taking room in me and for loving me!

No comments:

My Blog followers