BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, April 17, 2009

Bits

I thought I'd blog a bit. There is a lot to blog about...today I chose to bring some bits here and there together for one post. The internet works very differently here. You buy 1 Gigabyte for a month. Downloading updates takes a lot of space...downloads in general do. Watching online messages from East Hill or watching videos, little clips is nearly impossible for it it really takes a up a lot of that 1 Gigabyte. It is not like in the US where you have unlimited internet access. Even in Europe this is different. I find myself limited by that every once in a while. I am very pensive these days, trying to prepare myself. I am challenged to go deeper in the Bible and I feel overwhelmed quite often. It is a feeling of being under too much volt during the day..... I am thankful for a lot though

No comments:

My Blog followers