BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Brainwave Optimization at NRC - wish/do



As I am going over my list of things to do when I will be with my parents and when I will be in Gresham/Oregon again, there is one thing that is more on my wish list than on my to do list.
I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now.

When I came to Gresham in 2009, I heard the first time about the Brainwave Optimization. Through brain mapping and brain training, the brain can be positivly influenced and even behavioral structures can be altered. Back then I was too late to actually do it since you need to book in advance and I only had a small amount of time left to spend. When I came  back last year, I got more inforrmation on this. I am very interested since I have been struggling with bi-polar for over 12 years.
Brainwave Optimization is designed to balance brainwave frequencies through an advanced neurofeedback process. Dr. Ted Roberts, cofounder of Northwest Renewal Centre, writes about his personal experiences with taking these sessions: http://www.nwrenewalcenter.com/drted.htm


So now I know about it and it would be so great to be able to do it when I am going this time for 3 to Gresham for 3 weeks this coming Februray 2013.
I am praying about it and  let's see what what God has in store. I know that the sessions and the mapping cost money. However, I know that this money would be well invested.

No comments:

My Blog followers