BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, November 26, 2010

God's tender walk with me

I am amazed at our GOD, my God. I just come back from a short walk around my apartment complex after a great thanksgiving day. I was able to spend it with dear friends (old and new).I was able to laugh and share….and I got my toenails done in such a cool way . As I came back from the gym, I felt I needed to walk outside for a few minutes before turning in for the night. I could see the stars so brightly – how beautiful! As I walked, I talked to Jesus. I knew, He was walking right beside me. After a while, something shiny on the floor grabbed my attention. It was a 5 cent coin. Those who follow my blog remember maybe the post on 5 cent coins – guys this is really cool stuff. In the past half year, God lets me find 5 cent coins…randomly. Every time, He reminds me of the truth: Kerstin, I am faithful and I provide for you, in every way! So I’ve become aware of this, I can see a pattern in it and I know it is God – I know it is my Jesus. He knows my heart, He knows my desires and He provides…all the time. Thank you Jesus for reminding me again!

No comments:

My Blog followers