BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, December 03, 2010

Courting....

Kerstin, I am courting you! I am on a great journey with Jesus these days. I’ve had some rocky weeks but last week it turned a corner. It all started with me reading in Psalm 40. I was touched by the fact that God hears my cry, HE hears my prayer. I had been contending for something in those rocky weeks and here was HIS answer that HE HEARS me. It touched me deeply. I love the way God moves me and the way HE helps me deal with things. In all this, HE rekindled my love for my God so much more.The next evening as I felt taking a walk around my safe complex, I felt HIS hand touching my hand and I could see us walking hand in hand. That felt so good! I walked with my Jesus. The day after I saw my favorite roses in a store. As I walked in, I saw one rose bud on the floor. I picked it up and asked the security guy if I could have that one. YES, of course! I walked home and I felt Jesus HIMSelf had given me that flower. He is indeed courting me.

No comments:

My Blog followers