BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Provision

I have blogged on that before and I will say it again: God provides and HE promises me HIS provision...and then HE is soooo sweet to confirm this promise again and again. It is like the cherry on the cake. He knows me through and through. As I took my SNowflake (my car) to have a wheel alignment this morning, I turned around and found a 5 cent coin on the floor. This is the way God has been speaking to me about HIs faithfulness and His promise to me in the past year! So amazing. For those of you who read about this for the first time: here is a quick recap: Last year, I would find 5 cent coins on the floor, on the gravel, in the dirt...always shining and waiting for me to pick them up. An assurance would flood my soul, a knowledge that God is able, God is for me and God is going to provide....so I should not worry. God has humor and HE is awesome!

No comments:

My Blog followers