BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am honored in the midst of a storm

So, monday I was able to send in all my papers needed for the visa. BUT today I got a call from the consulate in Berlin saying they need 2 more documents that are not that easy to get. !!!! Yes, it is a storm and I am learning to live in this, not to survive or to die in it BUT to live in this storm. My nerves are pretty thin and I hang on to Jesus because that is the only thing I know. As I am processing all this, I went on my friend Christine' blog and found a beautiful little blog entry about me. I am honored, Christine and humbled at the same time!! Look here: BLOG to read the short blog entry. I was thrown back thinking of God being so gracious to give me the courage and strength to embark on this adventure of my life.
I can only say: 1 Corinthians 10:13!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

You're going to get there!

My Blog followers