BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Sunday, January 20, 2008

My 8 years with JESUS!Wonderful celebration!

Yes, I am now proud and 8 years old = 8 years with Jesus-8 years with so many experiences...mostly to see that I can trust my GOD. GOD my heavenly Father has proven HIMself faithful to me every day. It is not about feelings although I am a very emotional person. Thus I had to learn a lot at the beginning of my faith life. In my first 3 months, I followed Jesus showing me I should break up with my longtime boyfriend and fiance M. for HE had something better in mind for me. It was hard to see for me but my yearning for Jesus was stronger than everything else. Through depression and confusion Jesus guided me and led me to wonderful people in Frankfurt. I found my first real church family in a small town near Frankfurt where I learned and learned and learned so much. After 3 years Jesus led me on to a Foursquare church in Fankfurt where I have been til this very day: Ichthys Gemeinde. It is there that I got baptized again following the Lord's voice. 8 years of such life!!! I cannot live without Jesus although it is not always easy (and that is the truth) but without Jesus it would be hell. I was close to that place for years and so appreciate the light Jesus has brought me to. Yes I heard God himself say to my heart that HE would take care of things. That was on a little tiny road in Lausanne Switzerland 8 years and 10 days ago.So much more has happened since then: Jesus is alive and I am so honored to be able to witness this. 8 Years full of life...you know...life with Jesus is so much more lively than without....it is ......full of sense...of hope and of love. God is helping me to learn that HE loves me...I have been learning of HIS Love and cannot get enough for I don't seem to get it that well ( it is a process). So yesterday was the 19th of January. I celebrated my 8th birthday with Jesus like this: My mom and I had a long and good German breakfast. She wanted me to have a good start into that special day (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!), then I met my very good friend Ines for lunch and coffee and then 4 other good friends joined us downtown Frankfurt to have coffee and chat and fellowship. I was so happy...no...that is the wrong word....I felt so full of joy, so honored to spend that 8th birthday with special friends. See I do that every year, I celebrate my birhtday with Jesus every year for it is something special!!!!!!!! If you want to you can read about how God got a hold of me 8 years ago right here.
Glory to God in the Highest! He uses me with all my flaws, I don't have to be perfect for HIm to touch people through me!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog followers