BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Faith makes things possible NOT easy!!!

Here I am again...what a day. I had a really good meeting and lots more that I need to learn about money and how to handle everything. It can be discouraging and overwhelming and yet I have wonderful people around me that really help me understand things in the monetary world. NEWS NEWS NEWS I have 4200 $ in for my funds!!!! After my meeting I realized I need to have a monthly amount of 2000 $ raised every month. I am working on getting friends and fellow East Hill attendies to commit to give towards my ministry for a year (every month at least 35 $). This weekend, I will be on stage for all the services (6) and have an opportunity to speak my heart and be prayed over. I will also have a table in the foyer and be sure about that , I will decorate it to the best of my creative ability :) I was invited to the widow connection yesterday and boy was I blessed. I fellowshipped with 15 widdows of age and experience of life. they reminded me of my grandma who passed away last year. We had a potluck and then did a scavenger hunt in the parc whci was so much fun (I will post some pictures of this soon). Later these precious ladies prayed over me and blessed me for my ministry in South Africa. How precious!!!! I am showered by HIS blessings every day. My staff has touched me by praying over me in my last staff meeting and by having a goodbye-cookie-thing while I was working at the front desk for the last time. I am blessed to be aprt of the East HIll Church Family! Yesterday I received a call from a lady who wants to sell thngs for me and give me the money and she is talkingabout the garage load full!!!
Thank you my dear Lord for bringing all these people into my life! Thank u for helping me trust when I am worn out and overwhelmed! Thank you for helping me to focus on YOU and be with you my dear dear Lord Jesus!
I so love you!!!! ur little sunshine princess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLORY AND HONOR JESUS CHRIST


Greetings to you in the precious name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Myself is pastor P.Prasanna Jeevan Babu.G.TH,B.TH I am residence at MUGGALA living in small stitched tent. Mine’s is a very poor family. But rich in faith. I am carrying on my life preaching the God’s word and by gathering some believers of Jesus and conducting service on Sunday I also visit the house and preach the word of God I also distribute scripture of the bible to all people.

I am also running Sunday school for the children. I have gathering of above 25 families. I want to do more work but at I am poor and as I have no other source of financial support and I am unable to woke full strength.

But still by the Grace of God .I am doing my service without ear and holding to my belief on God.


I request you to help for ministry. Please pray for my church family, and ministry.
We are praying for you, your family and your help.


Looking forward for your prayerful mail.




Thanking you. IN HIS SREVICE



PASTOR. P. PRASANNA JEEVAN BABU
D.KESAVARAM 533 341
E.G.DT. AP. INDIA.

Kerstin Sunshine said...

dear pastor P.Prasanna Jeevan Babu.G.TH,B.TH

you are in my prayers, I was sooo touched to hear about u and ur heart for God: our God is sooo pelased with you, He calls you precious and loves your faithful and committed heart! Dear brother in the Lord, I am praying for financial help and support, for your church and your family!

May th epeace of our God guide you and protect you!
Kerstin

My Blog followers