BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back in Germany

so, I am back in germany! my flights were a breeze and really great.Today I went to my first German service in my church here in Frankfurt. It is fun to sing all those songs in German! Good message about how to live out the resurrection authority. I saw Doris and Steve and had a good time over some tee and coffee after the service. There is a lot that I see how to be part of that church again and how to let them be part of the mission God has given me. I am praying for open doors and the right people to network with. All is new and all is good. I center myelf in our GOD and know that HE is taking care of me and taking care of you!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good girl, calling this an adventure! I know it's probably kind of overwhelming right now - you are in my thoughts and prayers every day for this transition time.

Love
Christine

My Blog followers