BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, September 21, 2007

A day as a bride....

Wow, I am overwhelmed. I am so thankful and so .....I guess the word is thankful. God is good. He is so merciful and fullof love that He helped me feel and see that He is with me. I borrowed a coat from my friend Ines today cuz I forgot one at home. I am staying with her and her husband for a few days here in Frankfurt. It is soooo refrehshing, so wonderful. I have absolute delightful talks with them and feel sooo blessed and the wonderful thing is: They feel blessed as well!!! We went for a walk today- to a beautiful park close to the big house they both are living in (they liev on the 13th floor). The sun was shining today and it could not have been more perfect. We strolled by a typical European site: the street cafes and the atmosphere .....it was extraodinary!! After that I realized that it is today that goods are being sold to support my minsitry ...they are being sold at a Fall Event. I am praying for people to be blessed as they bless me. I had 2 hours of free time tonight before I would go to an African restaurant with my friends and other friends for a birthday party. I walked around a pretty area in Frankfurt, praying for my friends and thanking my Jesus for this day....AS I realized that I was still wearing the white coat that Ines gave me for today. I suddenly felt like a bride, Jesus was there hugging me and my heart was warm and thankful. All my needs HE supplies, He is with me, for me not against me. I feel like in a honeymoon with Jesus- if that sounds weird...that is your problem :) SO I go to bed...feeling like a bride, knowing that God fills me and cares for me and being proud of my Jesus!!! Kerstin Sunshine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those beautiful European days... :-) And you've gotten so beautiful on the outside as well as the inside!

My Blog followers