BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, September 06, 2007

I sold goods for 180 $

This is my market experience from this week wednesday. My dad had told me about this market, it is like a garage sale with tons of other people on a little pasture in the middle of our little village. I decided to go there with all I can get together from all my old stuff. It all began tuesday evening when I loaded the car with 10 boxes. It is a red little Golf VW and I was sooo glad to get all of it inside the car. Then I got up the following morning at 5:15AM and went to that place. I arrived at 6:10AM and people were already there. As I undloaded the car the first interested people asked me what I had to sell. It was hillaious....a whole ne expierence for me. After 10 minutes I had already sold my old camera and other stuff. In the first 2 hours I sold a ton. In the end I was there for 5 hours, had some good tea, two good German bread rolls and some snacks. I was blessed with 180 $ and I still have stuff to do this again. I decided to do so. I will go tot he market in two weeks again. I had a fun time.....one of the neighbors came over from time to time and showed me new ringtones on his cell phone which were hillarious. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey that's fun!!

I love European flea markets. You never know what cool stuff you might find. Someday when I have a home over there and can feel more settled, I'll probably find dishes and antiques that way...

My Blog followers