BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Flea market the IIIrd and sick

So the third time at theflea market was amazing again. The weather forecast had said it would rain and all. I did not rain and I know that God helped there a bit. It was not too cold and even sunny. I stood there for 7 hours and had wodnerful encounters again. I learnd how to say "how are you" in Russian, I met another great neighboor with whome I ha dmeaningful conversations, I sang worship songs and blessed people. Alle in all it was great. Then I was able to see dear friends of mine from Oregon. They were on their tour through Europe and came and saw me in Frankfurt for some hours. What a treat! Thank you Jill, Tim and Hannah!! Yet, I am fighting exhasution and sickness, have been in bed all day and my muscles ache. So tha tis why you get a sort blog entry and some picks and I will go back to bed! Blessings to you all!!

No comments:

My Blog followers