BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

exhaustedness...and 7 days

NEW, NEW, NEW, everything is new, it is exciting, it is tiring. BUT 7 days until my BMB (Big Milestone Birthday). 7 days, a week, fun stuff! My new job is fun but it is really tiring at the same time. I fall in my bed every night. Gosh, and that is at 9 or 10pm. Do I have a life now? kind of but I am looking forward to the end of this transition..when I will be in the new job without getting trained while still trying to do the old job: mail and copying= a lot. My Supervisor told me today that I worked in three days as hard as in a normal week, no wonder that I am exhausted!!! In all this, though, I choose to praise God Almighty who made it possible for me to have more provision.
Thank YOu oh dear God,
I love you so much. YOu are giving me the full strength I need every second of the day.
Thank you for letting me vent during the day!
Thank you for loving on me in every moment, especially in my exhausted moments!
Your Sunshine

No comments:

My Blog followers