BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday night-painting....

It is friday night and I am doing nothing and that is fine with me. I just got done with my job. I just got done with my day and I am energyzed because I drank green tea and a lot of pumpkin spice coffee from Coffee's on. It has been raining like as if there was no end. A lot of puddles on the street and stuff. So the weekend starts right here, right now. When I am home I probably will paint a little bit. I just picked up my long term hobby and I love it. What is your long term hobby?
What do you like to do when you are just with you yourself and you? be blessed this weekend, may you experience JOY and LOVE,
Sunshine Key

2 comments:

Alexis said...

What I like to do as a hobby is make jewelry and scrapbook. I like your new blog- I just got my mail today. viel spaB swester.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tigger Sunshine!

I love to sing... I've been singing a lot for my church. And an old "hobby" of mine was horseback riding... I haven't ridden much since I was 15, but a friend got me back into it with some horses that I can ride whenever I want. It's a terrific workout and I enjoy figuring out the psychology of the horses.

My Blog followers