BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GIVE ME LIGHT, GIVE ME DIRECTION!

It is Tuesday and it rains like cats and dogs. In German we would say: Es regnet Bindfaeden! Today has been a hard day emotionally. I woke up in a good mood, later the roller coast ride began. It is hard for me seeing me weak for I am weak quite a bit and I’d rather seeing me strong. It is even hard to love myself in this time, grrrr. I am faced with anger and a lot of emotions coming to the surface. “At least you deal with it”, people say, yeah, they are right but it is painful and ugly. I am glad my BIG DADDY is here with me. I am glad He loves me no matter what and I am glad most of all that He does not love me less when I mess up! I try to wrap my mind around that- Go figure :) I might be able to work more and get more money but this, too, is totally in God’s hands. I will sit on my Daddy’s lap now for a while, being the weak self that I am, only to be and be alone!

No comments:

My Blog followers