BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ich liebe dich - I love you

This song is one of my favourite songs rightnow. Sorry guys that it is in German: here is the translation: "Jesus, ...I don;t have a lot for you but your also appreciate the little that I bring to you from deepest heart. Jesus, what could I do your you? Your hand guides me and prepares the way. And I know you see me as I am standing here before you. Your GRACE is sufficient although I can see my weakness and I am coming just as I am because I am not able any other way and I look up to YOU and praise YOU. I love you because you have loved me first yes I love you because you have paid so much for me yes I love you, I love you, I love you! Jesus, what would I be without YOU. YOu have given me so much. Your love lets me live! Jesus, you know I need you. YOu are the air in my throat and the breath of my soul. And I know you see me as I am standing here before you. Your GRACE is sufficient although I can see my weakness and I am coming just as I am because I am not able any other way and I look up to YOU and praise YOU. I LOVE YOU because you loved me first, yes I LOVE YOU yes I love you because you have paid so much for me yes I love you, I love you, I love you!

No comments:

My Blog followers