BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, September 10, 2009

likePartners

This morning as I was eating my breakfast at the guesthouse, I was looking outside. What a beautiful day, I thought. The sun was shining; I could see the mountain clearly; and the color green was absolutely stunning. Then my gaze fell on the two trees standing very close to each other. I thought: " Each tree is different, yet they grew very close to each other. They keep each other company, they share life with each other". It is a beautiful picture how I view two partners in life. Both different from each other, yet close to each other. My heart longs for such a person and God knows. I was encouraged by how nature again could display a picture of God's truth and my longing so perfectly.
Dear dear Jesus, my Jeshua, my forever, thank you for this picture and thank you for being here with me. Thank you. I love you with all my heart, soul and mind, with all I have! Kerstin Sunshine

No comments:

My Blog followers