BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Monday, September 14, 2009

YOuth-Worship

It's monday today , so today is YOUTH night here at Coastlands Community Church. In the office I was asked to create some youth slides for the announcements at church. I had fun playing around with some pictures and what you see here is what I came up with. We are currently in a series about WORSHIP. I pray that God's Spirit transforms us all as we draw near and worhsip...with all we have and wherever we are. I can worship God by being good at the things I do, by thanking HIM, by trusting HIM... All those things have not come that easy to me in the last few weeks. I let the god of WORRY reign way too muc. I was confronted with some fears that run really deep. I could see how the limbic system in my brain would kick in again and again. I let doubts come in which made it harder to trust. I am so thankful that Jesus loves me irrespective of all that. He is outragously in love with me and I receive this today!
I worship God Adonnai, my Jehovah Jireh, my Strong Tower, my FOREVER.

No comments:

My Blog followers