BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On Eagle's Wings

It is said that the eagle is the only bird that actually flies higher when a storm is coming. The eagle flies higher and higher to be in the end above the storm
It's tuesday and today I am with Jesus 9 years, 8 months and 6 days. I realize I live in the time and day of God's grace and mercy (Psalm 145). I come before HIM with a heavy heart.It's hard to define even really why my heart is heavy. I kind of know why but still I know that my God is with me in everything. I have a lot to be thankful for and I am thankful!! (a new appartment and the end of a nomad life living out of 1 suitcase this week!!) At the same time, I know that I can fly on HIS eagle's wings higher than this storm, higher than this storm of transition that rattles my soul, higher than this storm of worry. Up there, I will be able to focus again, up there my soul can rest knowing that my God, my Deliverer does not only take great care of me but of my friends and my family as well!I love to be on HIS eagle's wings. So that's where you will find me today! And only through His mercy and grace, I can find myself there. He is faithful, His words are sure, He never changes and HE knows me. He knows YOU , too!!

No comments:

My Blog followers