BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Saturday, June 16, 2007

BAPTISM

Last night I was asked to speak at this month's baptism at East Hill Church. It was wonderful and I am so glad that I could bring glory to our God. I was empty and so worn down from worry and pressure from these weeks' events. Yet, here is God, giving me the confidence to speak. That alone is blowing me away and humbles me deep down within!!!!!! It was special to see a whole family get baptized and a young guy I had seen in the Youth group for a long time. As one of the particiapants put it. It let me think of MY baptism and helped me to rejoice once again about what Jesus had done on the cross: ONCE AND FOR ALL! To you be the Glory my God, to you who brought me to life everlasting, to you who gives me strength to live every day to you who waits patiently for me to spend time with you to you who lovesme unconditionly Thank you! I LOVE YOU! The picture shows me 5 years ago when I got Bapstized in Frankfurt, Germany!

No comments:

My Blog followers