BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, August 09, 2007

Online 24-7???

This pic is from my walk, isn't it beautiful? God is good!! and Muehlheim is really beautiful! No not really but it must seem like it. I am online a lot these days. I check my facebook and my mails regularly. This is good for some things, but bad for others. I was just talking to myself: Man, you seem to be online all the time, huh? Now that I can go online with my laptop and now that I work a lot at ohome, it is quite convenient to check my mail, to chat with friends or to update my blog. Last night I organized all the pictures I already have on my laptop which took me around 2 hours. It was fun to bring order into chaos. I guess that seems to be a theme for me these days: bring order into chaos. I sort out my boxes here and see what I can sell and whatI can throw away or give away. It is a work that is important but not really recocnized. It is hard right now- I am feeling totally in culture shock these days. And it does not help that it is raining cats and dogs here...welll, you could say: just like in Oregon! yup a bit like that. I am a sunhine and I love sun, I lvoe the sunlight and how the sun/SON shines light into darkness. Oh well, just wanted to let you know that I am online A LOT! (not 24-7!!!!) Soon, I will post another video..so be looking for something... drop me a comment or a mail see you soon,Kerstin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!! Mmm I'm beginning to think about Germany a lot more, now that I've finished my paper and am getting ready to start working on the application for Berlin...

Wouldn't that be funny... I come to Switzerland, meet you, I go home to the US, you end up in the US, then I try to go to South Africa twice and am blocked by the Lord, then you go to Germany, then to South Africa, and then I show up in Germany... what a crazy world. But I like it.

My Blog followers