BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Monday, January 08, 2007

This one's to YOU ....

I think I should write a book sometime, several people already told me. God is giving me a lot of insight and I think I am supposed to share it. I am always thrilled when HE lets me share it and people ask me things and I feel totally blessed to share wisdom. It is not about me but about what God can impart in us. It is not about me, not about me although I am the HIS most priceless posession, as much as every one of us is. Wow, that blows my mind. The picture from this blog entry is one that really touches my soul in a new and refreshing, in a tender and fullfilling way. I am inspired by pictures I see and I looove to write what comes to my heart. See, this golden heart on the left side is a heart completely satisfied by itself. It looks to the future and asks itself what the future may hold. Kerstin, the future holds wonderful things, a tenderness never grasped, a love never able to embrace a hope that surpasses all doubts and pain! This is my heart, guys and it is filled with HOPE. Why? Only God knows and He is the one who filled it! This one's to you, dear Jesus!!!

No comments:

My Blog followers