BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Thursday, January 04, 2007

So my MOM asks....

...this question one night before they flew home. "Kerstin, how did you become a Christian and what does -becoming a Christian- mean anyway?"
WOW, I was blown away. I have to tell you that I have never had such good talks with my mom than I have had here when they were over visiting! I was able to give my testimony, to tell her my story and how God touched my life and how I decided to never let HIM go. It was the best talk ever and I felt safe to share, for once not afraid of being attacked or questioned about my believes. It was healing and freeing. I love my mom and my dad so much and God humbled me big time during these last 10 days that they were here. It was awesome to establish an ADULT-ADULT reltionship with them. Besides, I could tell that my communication skills had emproved more and more.
Thank you God, glory be to YOU, you are my fortress, my comfort and my Healer!!
Your Goldschatz kerstin Sunshine

1 comment:

Alexis said...

HOW FANTASTIC! I pray that she calls/writes you and tells you of when she decided to give her life to Jesus. Lord...kerstin, know you have two people praying or her.

My Blog followers