BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

poooooooooooooooooooooooh

....having decided ,I feel lighter but at the same time I am confronted with what I just let go....I see that I do not trust my God to be big enough to take care of it, to take care of me, to take care of my struggles. I am tired, but I know this decision was right in the light of my priorities and it is totally in alignment with God. It feels like crying after a loss. Weird, absolutely weird but ok.
"Here I am my God, tired and fearful, my stomach is turning and turning and sadness is creeping in. I know that you are in control and that your timing is so much better than mine. Thank you for guiding me through this although it felt so foggy, so cold. You alone know how important that decision was in the light my walk with you and all. You alone know what a hard act it was for me to let go. I am going deeper and in a whole new way that I thought I would.
I trust you my Lord I trust you with every sream I have in me, with every tear I cry, with every breath I am breathing, I trust you Jesus Christ! your Princess Kerstin"

1 comment:

TravisM said...

Ohla. I was being a bad blogger... forgot my blog ediquett... (forgot how to spell too). I thought I had you linked on my blog this whole time... but didn't... although I was subscribed to you :) Anyway. I know exactly where you are, and it all comes back to taking one day at a time and letting God worry about the rest. For tomorrow brings enough wories of its own... So enjoy the moment, sieze all the minutes you can.

My Blog followers