BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, April 13, 2007

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TRAVIS, here is the picture on the left side.. Travis helped me!....Oh I should start at the beginning, right? So this morning I get an email from my mom. She was so excited showing me a picture my dad had found. I had painted and created that picture when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. It is a house with a big heart on the side and in that heart I wrote: DADDY. Then when you turn it around I wrote on the house: GOD FINDS ME!!! That is AMAZING but what is even more AMAZING is that my mom is so positively shocked and amzed by this. She even called me on my CELL PHONE a few moments ago to ask me to read my email and then show the picture to people because it is "so incredible"!! God is doing something in my mom! he is working and boy has HE been working on me! What an AMAZING confimation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go GOD!!!!

1 comment:

TravisM said...

That is awesome! Send me the picture and I'll see what I can do, so you can upload it to blogger. :P

My Blog followers