BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Monday, April 16, 2007

FOCUS, Kerstin!

This week is preparation week and I am feeling sick. Preparation for South Africa. After my house mom, I got it now, too. I am tired and my throat hurts... anyway, what I want to proclaim with this blog is that I will focus on Jesus and dive in more to be with HIM. So much wants to distract me right now, worries, doubts, fears and struggles. I take captive every thought that does not lead to or comes from God. I crafted a prayer for this week out of psalms 32, 34, 77, 18 and Ephesians 3 and Jeremiah 32: I pray to you LORD and you answer me freeing me from all fears, I look to you for help and therefore will be radiant with joy- no shadow of shame will darken my face!! Lord my God you surround me with songs of VICTORY! When I feel I loose myself and I seem to be so alone, God, you draw me out of the deep waters Nothing is too hard for you oh God You can do even more...infinitely more than I dare to hope for! You , my Lord, will make a way!!!! Lord let me dive into your presence and focus on you, focus on you and put you and your kingdom first, so worries and fears and doubts will fall off! Kerstin, the warrior princess

No comments:

My Blog followers