BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Here i am, it is past midnight after 3 full and eventful days here in Cape Town, Le CAPE. I am absolutely astonished, my friends. It is so beautiful here and warm and sunny! A lot reminds me of Southern France where i have been a lot in my life. It feel like hoem although it is soooo far away, so unerneath the equator..... The moon looks different here ....can you believe it? I am amazed..and absolutely in awe. I am dependant on God ..even more than in the States, I need God for not freeking out. I am full of fear these days and at the same time the adrenaline of the fact that I am doing what I am built for does not make sense.. what an oximoron. I fear a lot and in the first 2 days I just wanted t ducka nd run away..... am I supposed to move here? really? Or am I dreaming? Do I make a mistake and will I fall in depression....all my core fears come up and try to pull me down. It makes sens!Yet I am swinging the stone of David in my hand, the stone that tells me taht nothing is too hard for my God! Please pray with me that I can trust God, taht I discern and that I let HIM lead me and vise versa! JESUS YOU ARE LORD YOU REIGN FOREVER MORE JESUS YOU ARE LORD YOU REIGN YOU REIGN HOLD ME STRENGTHEN ME CLOTHE ME FEED ME AND HELP ME BREATHE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAYKERSITN SUNSHINE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tigger!

Breathe... rest... turn off the thoughts and just sit and watch things for a while. Enjoy the fact that you are walking into God's wonderful next chapter for you, whatever it is... This time is a gift, you get to enjoy everything you've been waiting for these last several months!

I'm watching you because I'll be feeling like this in June when I land at GVA... :-)

Deus e Fiel!!! (as they say in Brasil)

My Blog followers