BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Friday, February 09, 2007

the week of blessings

A week o blessing..this is how I want to name this week for me. I am in a crash course of how to receive in life. I experience and so I learn. Wahnsinn!! (that is German word for mmmh do I still know? ok wait...actually I need to look it up can you believe it?...it's sheer lunacy...I don't know if that is the right translation..anyway).
This week started out with two friends treating me for lunch, then today I got treated again and boy was that an answer to prayer. See, I save all my money for the missions trip to South Africa in april and then I give God my tithe and there is nothing left. oh Kerstin, this week you experienced HOW much is left and HOW God provides. He would send me people who give me rides at pevital moments. Sheer blessings. I had wonderful converstations, an awesome small group that I am leading and where I could watch God show up. It is all so bigger than me- that is how I know it is GOD.

1 comment:

Petra Lindner said...

Hallo Kerstin,
Dein Blog ist SUPER! Danke für Dein Mail :-). Ich bete für Deine Vorbereitungen für die Missionsreise nach Südafrika, sei sicher, Gott ist Dein Versorger an Körper, Seele und Geist. Ich bete um Seinen Frieden in Deinem Herzen, Seine Ruhe und Gelassenheit, woraus Du Kraft schöpfen kannst und wodurch Du befähigt bist in der Autorität Jesu zu dienen.
Gestern hatten wir Schnee, heute Regen - Liebste Grüße aus Frankfurt,
Petra

My Blog followers