BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Monday, February 05, 2007

D.O.W.N.

Down, I am feeling down this morning, sadness and pain in me, frustration and less hope. I am so glad that my Lord is with me. Feelings of rejection that are not real but real to my feelings...does that make sense? It does to me! Frustrations about how I am behaving, how my heart is turning things into something bigger than it is. I am very emotional today, vulnerable, too and I can hardly stand myself being that weak and unexplainable. Yet, I know that God wants me to hang in there and stay with HIm iin this crap so HE can heal and move.
God gave me nice little breathing times today and I give God all the glory for it. Times, when all did not seem that sad or hard or heavy anymore and hope peeked around the corner. I know I can exaggerate especially when I am so sensitive. Good that my God knows and my God cares. Down: D like detached from deep pain and fear , o like oppressed, w like weak in my soul and n like not a lot of hope left. The one who lifts me up is my friend the Holy Spirit and He has used friends and extended family to do so today already !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D=Don't be discouraged
O=Only Jesus can wipe away the tears
W=Wait on Him... In the silent wisper
N=Never let go...

Remember when all has passed away... HE REMAINS!!! And that is what we have so eagerly to look for!

I did a name search for your name and do you Know what I came up with?

CHRISTINA

Gender: Feminine

Usage: English, German

Pronounced: kris-TEEN-a (English), kris-TEE-nah (German)
Feminine form of CHRISTIAN. This was the name of a Swedish queen of the 17th century who was interested in the arts and philosophy. She gave up her crown to become a Roman Catholic.

This Queen went in search of what she believed even that it meant her crown... You have the same thing going for you but in the end.... You will GAIN your crown...

In Christ's Love

Brandon

My Blog followers