BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Monday, February 12, 2007

F.E.A.R. -dealing with it is good but hard,too

So here we go. I am so glad that my faith-life is alive. God is moving around and around ploughing the ground of my heart. Fear in 3 different areas and that is actually where God is moving: One of these is South Africa and several facts that have been revealed to me last week. I know that my God is bigger. Then Valentine's day is coming up. Boy, it is frustrating this year and yet I choose not to be discouraged. A lot going on in my head, a lot of pain, dissappointement, chaos and fear. Let me spell out my fear for u: F for frustrations and fundamental wounds E for exposure and being emotional A for anxiety and ALL that jazz R for restlessness HOWEVER, here are the counterparts for those.... like F for faith in God E for eternal grace in HIM A for Amazing Love R for rendering my all to HIM I feel like the cat in that picture...holding on to the rope (holding on to Jesus), but with a frightened look on its face and feeling alone. this is it for today.
My Jesus is my strong Tower! Kerstin Sunshine

No comments:

My Blog followers