BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Saturday, March 01, 2008

CapeTown

I am in Cape Town and have only 5 more minutes online so here are so pictures for you from my first 3days here. It is amazing and slow pace! I like it and am more and more aware that this is my new home now. wow!!!Take a look. I live 8 minutes walk from this beautiful beach and I hopefully will include a pic of the pastor.I also include a pic of my room at the Bed and Breakfast which is just awesome for me! I am soo thankful for it!!! Till next time with more to write about what I eat and why I am so tired :) I saved this text, am online now a bit later on saturday night. I really do enjoy it here and my whole soul is in the ADJUSTING phase. Yomorrow I will be in church, my new one, for the first time!!!! I am excited and it is awesome to be with some friends I made back last year when I went here for 10 days. I am so thankful and pray for God to direct my very step, my live, my heart!! He is in control

No comments:

My Blog followers