BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Saturday, March 22, 2008

blessingTIMES

Here I am close to Easter sunday actually. I wanted to post some pics from my walk on the beach yesterday. It is really warm here, summer time actually and hard to believe that it snows in Germany or Holland..... I now have my own cell group and I am so glad for that one. We meet on wednesday nights and we pray and have some a cappella worship time. God is good and I am eager to celebrate Easter here!! by the way: the moon looks different here! It is true! enjoy the pics...I will also include the ones from my tour at night to see the lights over Cape Town from last night.....

2 comments:

Alexis said...

wow those pictures are beautiiful! how nice to move to a new place in the summer, it would make the transition time easier i think. praying for you much...

Melissa K. said...

beautiful pictures my sister! I miss you and you are in my prayers. Love!

My Blog followers