BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Saturday, March 22, 2008

myJERICHO

Culture shock...my JerichoShare 2:40pm Wednesday, Mar 19 | Edit Note | Delete Wow it is three weeks that I set my feet on South African soil and since then I've walked this ground....on the beach....on the streets....on the Ostrich Farm.... so after realizing more and more taht I am experiencing some culture shock...I decided to proclaim taht I am starting to walk around my Jericho and when the time comes I will blow the horn and I will sing and worship and after a while of walking and praying around this Jericho I WILL see the walls fall!!!!! My Jericho? that is me being here in CApe Town, where i know God called me to but NOW finding HOW HE wants me to do what He has given me and knowing GOD that will be quite a journey cuz our God cannot be put into a box and I try not to put HIM there. My heart is willing ..sometimes fear creeps in and I ask myself how on earth am I supposed to do what God is calling me to...but then I know taht I just need to be Kerstin and HE will do the rest :) I call the walls of my Jericho to fall!!! JERICHO and its fall!!!!!!! read about in thebook of Joshua

No comments:

My Blog followers