BEYOND MEASURE

"OUR DEEPEST IS NOT THAT WE ARE INADEQUATE.

OUR DEEPEST FEAR IS THAT WE ARE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE. IT IS OUR LIGHT, NOT OUR DARKNESS, THAT MOST FRIGHTENS US.

WE ASK OURSELVES: WHO AM I TO BE BRILLIANT, GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS? ACTUALLY, WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE?
YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT SHRINKING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE WON'T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO SHINE, AS CHILDREN DO.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE MANIFEST THE GLORY OF GOD IN US. IT'S NOT JUST SOME OF US. IT'S IN EVERYONE.
AND AS WE LET OUR LIGHT SHINE, WE UNCONSCIOUSLY GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PERMISSION TO DO THE SAME. AS WE ARE LIBERATED FROM OUR OWN FEAR, OUR PRESENCE AUTOMATICALLY LIBERATES OTHERS"




(Marianne Williamson - and quoted by Nelson Mandela 1994 at his inauguration!


Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MyTHANKYOUtomyGod

I waited 7 to 8 days for this but it is important to write it out: my thanks to my God:
Dear heavenly Father, I heard your gentle invitation 1 1/2 years ago to open my heart to the possibility of coming to South Africa. You overcame my fears and doubts easily because you know me, my God, you know me deep deep inside. Thank you dear Jesus for giving me allI needed to come here to Cape Town! I exalt you Jesus for your love and grace, for your sovereignety, for you perfect love that DOES cast out all fear. This blog post I dedicate to YOU my dear and tender Lord! Thank you thank you thank you for being with me those 7 months in Germany and thank you for a purpose in all this...more than one! Thank you Jesus for all this! Thank you for bringing me to Cape Town! Despite all the obstacles...you came through and I am here. My soul dhas not fully grasped it yet. I thank you and bless your name Jesus!! Thank you Holy Spirit for guiding me and giving me wisdom where I needed it. Thank you Lord for yoru words to me and your guidance. I exalt your being LORD, I exalt your name Jesus. You are God and you reign above all! You are in control!!!! Your name is Immanuel- God with us!!! Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins and iniquities! Thank you for yoru grace toward me that is anew very morning!!! Thank you that YOU have a purpose and a future, a plan not to harm me but to prosper me and in all this to point to YOU my God!!!! I thank you dear God, my Father, blessed and exalted be your name. Honor and strength and wisdom be to you alone. I honor you Lord Jesus for you made it possible for me to come here to Cape Town. Whatever you want me to do, whereever you want me to be, help me to listen to you. I am yours dear Lord and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! Your Sunshine

No comments:

My Blog followers